Every year Charlotte’s marketing organizations and communications professionals have gathered to get valuable insight on the latest trends and what’s to come for the new year. Last year’s Charlotte Marketing Forecast event at Mez at the EpiCentre had a host of challenges that left the audience wanting…and wondering.
This year, the same group of professional associations are involved, and as any great marketing crew should – asked a lot of questions and re-examined what was needed to make this gathering a worthy event. They’ve all worked tirelessly to evolve and earn back everyone’s respect.
I’m stoked to be joining hosting duties this year with The Charlotte Observer’s Eric Frazier on April 24th, starting at 5:00 p.m. for networking, and some incredible panel discussions from 6:00-8:30 p.m. at CenterStage@NoDa.
We’ve got an amazing line up sharing their marketing stories – CHECK OUT THESE SPEAKERS:
- Doug Lebda – Chairman, CEO and Founder, LendingTree.com
- Erinne Kovi Dyer – VP of Corporate Communications & Corporate Health and Wellness of Carolinas HealthCare System
- Desiree Kane – co-founder of The PPL, a platform for active community engagement during the Democratic National Convention
- John Bauersfeld – VP of Business Development, Roush Fenway Racing
- Josh Oakhurst – Creative Director, Skookum Digital Works
- Bruce Hensley – Charlotte Restaurant Week and President of Hensley Fontana Public Relations
- Adam Holden-Bache – CEO/Managing Director, Mass Transmit
These fine folks will be highlighting their Challenge, Solution, Aftermath, and ultimately – a Lesson Learned on topics ranging from PR, Event Marketing and Branding, Lead Generation, Email Campaigns, Analytics and Social Media.
Eric and I will be challenging them and uncovering your questions via roving microphones and your twitter questions.
The event is open to the public as well as all Charlotte marketing and communications professionals.
You won’t want to miss this.
Register at marketcharlotte2012.eventbrite.com
Online registration: $35 for participating association members, $45 for nonmembers
*Price includes admission to event, hors d’oeuvres, two free drinks at the cash bar and extensive networking.